Monday, May 10, 2010


Ok, so I lied when I said I wouldn't post an actual album today. I haven't left for work yet, and decided I may as well post a thing or two while I was sipping my coffee.



Little Joy (named after a bar) formed in 2007 and is made up of Rodrigo Amarante (Los Hermanos singer/guitarist), Fabrizio Moretti (drummer of The Strokes), and Bikini Shapiro. Amarante also collaborated with Devendra Banhart on his Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon, and Shapiro contributed to Beck's Songs of Leonard Cohen album.

This album is great, good for sunshine, good for fun, and definitely does have that little bit of a Strokes sound to them.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ytkezinjgzt

1 comment:

  1. This album made summer appear in Washington.
    It melted clouds, dried rain, made flowers bloom, and people take off their clothes.
    It's a beautiful thing indeed.

    ReplyDelete