Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vignetting the Compost, Bibio




I know this sounds like it could be an over-statement, but EVERYTHING THAT BIBIO DOES IS WONDERFUL. It's like... this glorious hybrid of electronica and folk music. And believe me I'm not usually a fan of electronica, so if you aren't either, ignore that and just listen. Reminds me a little bit of The Books on occasion, who are also awesome. Fun Fact: Bibio (Stephen Wilkinson) has also recently done some stuff for Adult Swim commercial campaigns... you know, the really cool ones with sweet music.



If you like this album, I highly recommend another of his albums from 2009 called Ambivalence Avenue. Or you know, any of his other albums, because they are ALL AWESOME.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n8z8j483znx01zm

No comments:

Post a Comment