Friday, February 04, 2011

Stallions and Hens, Barefoot Surrender


Well, hey.... long time no see? I pretty much got lazy as hell updating this after I came back from Washington, but I'm back! Only because I got an email requesting the Barefoot Surrender album that I... never put up. So thank him, because now you'll have it too!



Anyways, here is Barefoot Surrender's full-length album. 5 more songs on it than the EP, and they are all wonderful (of course). They originally told everyone to spread the album like wild fire, so same goes to you. They want their music all over so do it up, and give them some cash/friendship/booze/shelter/good times if they pass through your town.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6cw0jk4gq3o76j8

2 comments:

  1. this is benjamin from barefoot surrender. I would like to request that any music you have put up on the Internet for free be taken down. we are about to put this album out online and reproduce it physically. thank you for liking our music. - benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. the album is self titled. I have no clue where anyone would have gathered it was called 'stallions and hens'. if you have any questions: benjamintod@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete