Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Atlanta Twelve String, Blind Willie McTell




Ok, well almost 45 minutes after creating this music blog, karma attacked my greedy self and deleted my entire ipod. Luckily, I have a whole bunch of music on my computer still, and instead of shooting myself in the face, I put on Blind Willie McTell. Thus, the first post is born. Hopefully this man needs no introduction.

Rich in soil, rich in poverty, the Mississippi Delta is really where the blues all started (Delta Blues), and this here man was a big part of it. You really can't go wrong with the Delta Blues, and you definitely can't go wrong with any blues musicians whose name involves any of the words: Blind, Lemon or Mississippi.

Czech it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?efhgyqemdy0


No comments:

Post a Comment