Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tightrope, Janelle Monáe (ft. Big Boi)


SORRY GUYS AH. Once again I've drifted around couches and have not been near a computer at alllllll in the past, well, whenver. I don't have time to get the two albums I wanted to put up right now (I have to catch a bus to work in 10 minutes, and they are still uploading), however, I will be putting them up later today. And they are AWESOME, so stay tuned....

Until then, I'm going to bitch out and put up a video. I randomly tuned in to MTV a while ago and this was on, and well... to make a long story short, I think I am in love with this lady. Look at her sweet dance moves (not to mention shoes and hair). I don't know anything about her besides this video, but I think she's fantastic. My second random MTV crush since Lady Gaga.



No comments:

Post a Comment