Monday, September 27, 2010

don't need nothin' but a mattress on a floor and my darlin' to keep me warm....


Wow. Post more soon guys, I got some tricks up my sleeve including a sweet Halloween mix. However, all I can seem to listen to right now is Squinch Owl on repeat, and seeing as how all I ever post is the shit I'm listening to at the moment and feel like sharing.... it's gonna be at least a couple more days before I care enough to throw something else up here.

Seriously though, I can't stop listening to this shit.... it's so wonderful.

That said, PLEASE if you are in the area come to the Yard Dogs Road Show ft. The Devil Makes Three show! October 8th at the Ogden! Tickets are only $20 if you get 'em at the venue! I'll be there with bells on, so show up lovelies, it's gonna be an amazing show!

No comments:

Post a Comment