Monday, March 15, 2010

Upcoming Shows


Well, I was looking them up, so I figured why not post them? As much as I would love to post every single upcoming show at every single venue..... I'm just going to post the one's I'm at least interested in going to.... and maybe you would be too!

I've been trying to see Dead Meadow for so long now, they usually play on my birthday, and this year of course they are playing a month before it and I will not be old enough to get in.... so really, guys, if you are 21, please go see them for me. It'll be great, I promise.


MARCH:__________________________

Mike Doughty
March 16th @ The Fox


Portugal. The Man
(with Port O'Brien and The Dig)
March 26th @ The Bluebird Theater


Devendra Banhart and the Grogs
(with Dorothy and the Originals)
March 30th @ The Ogden
(CANCELLED)


APRIL:___________________________

RJD2
(with Busdriver and Happy Chichester)
April 2nd @ The Bluebird Theater

Spoon
(with Deerhunter and Micachu & The Shapes)
April 5th & 6th @ The Ogden

Dead Meadow
April 7th @ Larimer Lounge (21+)

King Khan and the Shrines
(with the Fresh & Onlys and Eyes and Ears)
April 8th @ The Bluebird Theater

Rogue Wave
April 13th @ The Fox

Lucero / Shooter Jennings
April 13th @ The Bluebird Theater

Adam Green
April 13th @ Larimer Lounge (21+)

The Books
April 16th @ The Fox

Dr. Dog
April 20th @ The Gothic

The White Rabbits
April 21st @ The Fox

Yeasayer
(with Sleigh Bells)
April 24th @ The Bluebird Theater

The Red Sparowes
April 26th @ Larimer Lounge (21+)


MAY:____________________________

Kaki King
May 11th @ The Fox

Sage Francis
(with Free Moral Agents)
May 24th @ The Gothic


JUNE:___________________________

Crosby, Stills & Nash
June 2nd @ Red Rocks

John Butler Trio
(with Medeski Martin & Wood and State Radio)
June 4th @ Red Rocks

The Brian Jonestown Massacre
(with Floorian)
June 13th @ The Bluebird Theater

2 comments: