Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You May Already Be Dreaming, Neva Dinova




Just heard this for the first time last night. It's lazy, rainy, folk music. Suppose that works quite well for such a rainy day, huh? Don't know too much about these guys except if you are a fan of Bright Eyes, they did a collaboration album with Conor Oberst called One Jug Of Wine, Two Vessels. I personally was never the biggest fan of Bright Eyes (I enjoy a few songs here and there, mind you)... I think Conor Oberst is a whiny little bitch. (No disrespect Conor, I mean that in the best way possible.)

I had this on in the background while I was reading, and from the 50% attention I was paying to the album vs my book, I enjoyed it. It's just nice mellow-out music to put on when you don't want to pay too much attention to things. Or, as Last.fm put it "It is an album of lush, relaxing and fluid dreams." It definitely speeds up towards the middle of the album, then slows down just a touch again at the end, which is always nice with this kind of music.


No comments:

Post a Comment